Tax return addition

RMcGirr83

Gold Supporter
Nov 19, 2018
Tuscola, TX
The entire New England area is one gigantic tax-me-to-death system. Real Estate tax, personal property tax, income tax, use and sales tax, gasoline tax, alcohol tax, (lately) plastic bag tax, tire tax, this tax, that tax, e-i-e-i-o. Basically they tax anything they possibly can.

Cephrael

Gold Supporter
Apr 19, 2019
Massachusetts
The entire New England area is one gigantic tax-me-to-death system. Real Estate tax, personal property tax, income tax, use and sales tax, gasoline tax, alcohol tax, (lately) plastic bag tax, tire tax, this tax, that tax, e-i-e-i-o. Basically they tax anything they possibly can.
They tax you for dying.

I would have moved if I could have, but I’m halfway to retirement and I’m not starting over at a new 🚒 fire department.

Reactions: Newdude

TheDeuce

Gold Supporter
Jul 9, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
As a Canadian I'd like to say the following:

"Hold my beer" :p

On an unrelated matter, if anyone on the forum is looking for two CPA's and wants to hire a couple of Canadians let us know!

m.

Reactions: RMcGirr83