Tax return addition

The tax return is what you send to the IRS (pieces of paper with lots of numbers on them). The tax refund is any money you get back.

So when I first read this, I thought you were going to build a fire pit to burn up your tax return.

The tax return is what you send to the IRS (pieces of paper with lots of numbers on them). The tax refund is any money you get back.

So when I first read this, I thought you were going to build a fire pit to burn up your tax return.
Haha. I wish. I’d have so much more money if I stopped paying taxes.

The entire New England area is one gigantic tax-me-to-death system. Real Estate tax, personal property tax, income tax, use and sales tax, gasoline tax, alcohol tax, (lately) plastic bag tax, tire tax, this tax, that tax, e-i-e-i-o. Basically they tax anything they possibly can.
They tax you for dying.

I would have moved if I could have, but I’m halfway to retirement and I’m not starting over at a new 🚒 fire department.

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The entire New England area is one gigantic tax-me-to-death system. Real Estate tax, personal property tax, income tax, use and sales tax, gasoline tax, alcohol tax, (lately) plastic bag tax, tire tax, this tax, that tax, e-i-e-i-o. Basically they tax anything they possibly can.

As a Canadian I'd like to say the following:

"Hold my beer" :p

On an unrelated matter, if anyone on the forum is looking for two CPA's and wants to hire a couple of Canadians let us know!

m.

Reactions: RMcGirr83

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.