I have recently switched to BBB method but 3 weeks ago the feeder was half full. I turned it all the way up and expected all of the tabs to dissolve. I checked it today and I see no appreciable change. Any ideas?
Your dial could need a new o-ring. Mine used to do that when the ring was bad so I never really knew where it was dialed into in terms of flow. Take the dial out if you can, take the existing ring out and go to Lowes and get some new ones to keep on hand. Also, mine used to get a build up inside over time that I'd have to scrape off.
Better yet, you could use this as an excuse to de-plumb the chlorinator and either manually add bleach or liquid chlorine (or the Liquidator of course!!!). If you have been feeding your pool a steady diet of pucks for an extended time, your CYA levels may be rather high considering your location and you likely don't drain down your pool in winter.
Now the true question is....
If you haven't added any measurable chlorine to the pool in 3 weeks you could be in for a not so fun time of cloudiness or algae bloom. Please take a full set of test results and post them so we can get an idea where you stand that way and advise you further.
(edited: John was faster and more concise then me...)