T Pipe adapter for return?


New member
Jun 26, 2010
i was looking to feed water to my slide so someone at the pool store gave me an idea of getting a T adapter on the water return....that had a pressure control to feed water up to the water slide.

anyone have any idea's where i can find one of these....or any alternative ideas.

all the pumps i look at have problems with lift..and i really dont want a huge pump running all day


TFP Expert
In The Industry
Jun 12, 2009
Exeter, PA
Plumb a T off your return with pipe to whatever size the slide needs and install a valve on that line to control the flow rate. Why would you need another pump if your plumbing off your reurn?

Other Threads of Interest