- The size of your pool in gallons: 13000
- If your pool is an AG (above ground) or IG (in ground) In ground
- If it's IG, tell us if it's vinyl, plaster/pebble, or fiberglass: Plaster/pebbletec
- The type filter you have (sand, DE, cartridge): cartridge
- If you know, tell us the make and model of your pump and filter.: Hayward
- List other known details of the pump - Horsepower, Single speed, 2 Speed or Variable Speed :
- List any other equipment you have: SWG, second pump, etc.
- List what test kit you use to test your water: Ill either buy one here or Walmart or both
- Please mention if you fill the pool from a well or are currently on water restrictions: will fill from hose
I need help getting started guys! My pool is empty(I had it cleaned) and this will be my first time going the chlorine route. Once the pool is full where do I start? What supplies should I go buy right now and which can I order and wait for?