Switch from Chlorine pool to SWG

Warranty is up to you. I do not believe Jandy gives any warranty at all for internet sales.

Why did they install a power center but no SWCG??

I have a SWCG that can be adjusted with my automation. I will be honest, I rarely have to adjust it. A few times in the spring, a few times in the fall. A third party cell can still be wired to only run when the pump runs via your automation. But you will have to go out to the cell to make sure it is operating and to change % generation.

I have a SWCG that can be adjusted with my automation. I will be honest, I rarely have to adjust it. A few times in the spring, a few times in the fall. A third party cell can still be wired to only run when the pump runs via your automation. But you will have to go out to the cell to make sure it is operating and to change % generation.
Interesting, maybe I'll just use one that doesn't "talk" with my automation. especially since it's not that big of a deal. Are you happy with the IC40?

I am happy with my SWCG. It is 6X my pool volume. I can darn near SLAM my pool with it!

But in your situation, unless you travel alot (we do) and have to remotely manage your pool equipment due to extended absences, a Circupool or other SWCG that provides reasonable warranties for DIY is not a bad idea. If you are not going to do DIY, then you might consider a Hayward Aquarite. It is pretty bullet proof and well regarded.

Just a word of caution on the Core SWG. It only has four (25%, 50%, 75% or 100%) power level settings so you are going to need to balance power settings versus pump run time. It may not be an issue, but you should be aware of this before you commit to it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.