SWG Timer Connection

AJohns

May 11, 2017
Missouri
Hi guys, Im usually just a reader but i need help and who better to go to :D I have a Solaxx saltron retrojet rj swg, has anyone successfully wired one of these to a timer? If so, how? From what we use right now, if we just plug it in to a timer, we still have to start it daily as the timer only shuts it off automatically. When the timer comes back on, it acts as if it's been unplugged and needs powered on manually.

A,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all SWG pool owners.. :snorkle:

I see that you have not yet received an answer to your question...

I looked up the manual for your SWCG controller and it appears that it was designed to be turned on/off by a timer.

If this is a new system, I would contact the company and see what they have to say.

If an old system, has it worked before and just now quit working, or has it never worked?

Let's see if one of our members who has this brand of SWCG can chime in...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks Jim! I was getting ready to post an update. Called the manufacturer. For this system, once you connect to a timer and set your chlorine rate, you have to let the system run for 10-15 mins and then turn the timer off. It sets something in the control box to let the timer run it. Thankfully it was an easy fix :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.