7. Not having to deal with recycling so many bottles.rghilliard said:Pros:
1. Saves time and trouble.
2. Not having to go get bleach.
3. Not having to store bleach.
4. Not having to handle bleach.
5. Not running out of bleach.
6. Salt makes the water feel better (of course, you can add salt anyway).
1. Higher up front cost.
2. Can cause pH to rise.
In the long run, the cost will likely be about the same.
Around here, we have high CH, and they "foul" often, which makes for a lot of work to clean. Additionally, the added run time to keep levels up during the season costs more for power.geekgranny said: