SWG not producing as expected

Oscar G.

Gold Supporter
Hello,
I’m trying to figure out why my FC isn’t higher after a 9 hour SWG run. I tested my FC at 8pm last night and it was at 4ppm. This morning at 8am it was only 6ppm, .5 CC

It’s a Circuipool RJ-30 (1.5 lbs/day) which, according to pool math should produce 5.3ppm in 9 hours. There were no swimmers after testing last night. There was no indication on the SWG panel of any issue. I know the sun had probably burned some this morning but I still expected it to be higher than 6ppm. Thanks for any help !

Hello,
I’m trying to figure out why my FC isn’t higher after a 9 hour SWG run. I tested my FC at 8pm last night and it was at 4ppm. This morning at 8am it was only 6ppm, .5 CC

It’s a Circuipool RJ-30 (1.5 lbs/day) which, according to pool math should produce 5.3ppm in 9 hours. There were no swimmers after testing last night. There was no indication on the SWG panel of any issue. I know the sun had probably burned some this morning but I still expected it to be higher than 6ppm. Thanks for any help !
SWG set at 95%

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.