Hi guys! My pool is about two years old and still under warranty for a couple more months and my Pentair SWG wasn't making chlorine, so Pentair had someone come out and take a look at it. The repair guy first put a new flow switch on, and I gave it a couple days and it still didnt produce enough chlorine, so he came out again and put a new cell in. After about 2-3 days of having it on 24 hrs a day at 100 percent chlorine output, the chlorine level is in the "okay range" but on the low end. So it's making some chlorine now, but correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't leaving it on for almost 3 days at 100 percent give me a very high chlorine reading? I tested it very early in the morning also. I've attached a picture of the test strip. Test strips work and haven't expired. Also the free chlorine is very low and I can't get that raised using the swg. If the problem isn't the flow switch or the cell, what could it be? Any help would be appreciated!!
402.6 KB Views: 13