Wichita Falls, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have an aquapure 1400 and after the cell went out several years ago I have went to chlorine. I would like to just take to old cell out and put a piece of pipe in. I am kind of ocd as I don't want to cut any pvc. I am looking for the threaded ends that will fit a jandy union. I really dont want to spend 100 bucks on a dummy cell if I can make one for cheap. Any one have a link to the ends I will need thanks.

Do you have the three port? I think the older models had two ports. The threads are non standard, so I doubt you will be able to find something "off the shelf" that would work. Just curious.. why have you not replaced it.. The cells do have a limited life span. Perhaps it died because it was its time. I'm a big fan of SWG's thats why I ask.

3 years? that has a 5 year warranty. And that's a 40K SWG.. it should have been able to provide more than enough FC and with room to spare for a 15K pool. Unless there was some other chemistry going on in there... I just hate to see pool owners not take advantage of the gizmos that really work..when they are working. anyway. I think you would have to use their blank. There is nothing wrong with leaving the old cell in as long as you turn it off from a functionality standpoint.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.