SWG board not working

Nikki2077

Jun 20, 2014
Franklin, Virginia
Hello,

I have a 20x40 inground pool. We just opened the pool and discovered the SWG is not working. We are having the motherboard replaced. However, until that time I need to get the water balanced, also the water is chemical-free since we had a new liner installed in the fall. So, my question is do I test my water and balance as usual and how do I go about maintaining chlorine levels? Do I use chlorine tabs in the meantime?

Get some LIQUID CHLORINE in there today! Use PoolMath (either found at bottom of computer view here or the APP) to determine how much based on your CYA. FC/CYA Levels

Test your water to determine baseline numbers.... report them here if you're unsure. But that pool needs chlorine and possibly CYA today! You dont want to risk an algae outbreak.

Maddie :flower:

Get some LIQUID CHLORINE in there today! Use PoolMath (either found at bottom of computer view here or the APP) to determine how much based on your CYA. FC/CYA Levels

Test your water to determine baseline numbers.... report them here if you're unsure. But that pool needs chlorine and possibly CYA today! You dont want to risk an algae outbreak.

Maddie :flower:
Ok, the pool company added shock when they opened it today. Should I add liquid chlorine today, or wait until tomorrow?

Base your additions of chlorine on your testing and if its needed. Generally its a daily thing until you get that SWG up and running.

Have you obtained your test kit yet? A kit with the all important FAS-DPD tester?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.