sweetspot

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
San Antonio

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Wow, what a great pool and yard. Whoever designed your pool did a great job of matching the aesthetics of the house. It looks like the two were made to go together.

If you don't mind, I'll add that first shot to the slideshow on the homepage later this evening.

sweetspot

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
San Antonio
No problem

Sean,
No problem.

If anyone is planning on landscaping, replastering, replumbing, replacing equipment or putting on new tile please let me know if I can help. While the end product is great the road to progress is not always that smooth.

rogerbrks

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2007
Round Rock, TX
I'm only an hour away! if you invite TG I have to come too. Your pool/oasis is gorgeous!!! I guess you don't have to go to Fiesta to enjoy the warter park.

sweetspot

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
San Antonio
Fiesta vs Pool

Let's see...sitting by the pool or fighting the crowded masses at Fiesta??? I can spill beer on myself with out the help of thousands of people shoulder to shoulder. I'll continue to Fiesta in the backyard. Parking is cheaper too.

sweetspot

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
San Antonio
Wrong Fiesta

Woops..I thought you meant the drunken Fiesta downtown in April. You were talking about Fiesta Texas....shows where my mind is. I's still opt for the backyard.

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
GOONiE Everything Else 3
G Baquacil - Use and Conversion 2
M Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing 2

Other Threads of Interest