Swamp Fever...First Time Pool Opening....SLAM Time

I'll take some more tomorrow, didn't have a chance today plus I stirred up some stuff that was still on the inside walls of the pool. Got kinda cloudy from that.

Today I put the ladder in and got in the pool for about an hour. Water temp was 78 and air temp was 89, felt really good. I vacuumed and brushed the pool while I was in it. Tonight the water looks really clear, I can see the bottom of the ladder from the house which is about 40 feet away.

Clear pool and a healthy back/neck, your life it GOOD!!!! MUCH different than last year!

Kim:kim:

A WHOLE lot different than last year!!! :D

Did an OCLT last night, lost 1ppm overnight and have 0 CC.

I'll get some pix when I get home and we swim.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!!

Here's a picture from this evening.
IMG_0735.jpg

Getting close! Great job thus far!

Thanks, it's sure been an easier job this year versus last, even though they started out the same when I took the cover off.

Well look at that! NO green, can see pattern...............now to get it to sparkle!

Kim:kim:

It looked a lot clearer this morning, I'll get some pix at lunch.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Guess we had a lot of wind at some point early this morning.....I could see some dark areas on the bottom of the pool from the house but it wasn't light enough out yet to really tell what it was. Walked out there and was like OMG, there were small limbs with leaves on the bottom and the entire top was covered with catkins from the oak trees. The entire skimmer was full catkins, not the basket, the whole thing...LOL. Haven't had much in the way of catkins the last 3 days until last night. Got the pool all cleaned up, tested FC and added accordingly.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.