SW OHIO Ready to ORDER pool kit take a look

Whodeymckee

Gold Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
Eaton/Ohio
the next post is the pool kit I am getting ready to order take a look and let me know what you think. I already ordered my equipment I will list below

CircuPool VJ-3 EnduraFlo 3HP Variable speed
CJ-150 Cartridge Filter
Tj-16 Typhoon Pre Filter
RJ-60 PLUS Salt chlorine Generator

thanks and when I start the build I will start a build thread let me know Keenan

Whodeymckee

Gold Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
Eaton/Ohio
Sorry I did not post that the lights I am looking at getting the purelights from INYO not sure how many yet (1 or 2) going to call them Monday

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Let us know what is in the "Maintenance basic kit" for $59-I am guessing you will end up getting different/better stuff as it will not be top grade stuff.

What are the premix base bags? who picked how many?

Kim:kim:

Whodeymckee

Gold Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
Eaton/Ohio
The 75 bags is what the kit says it requires I checked with a local builder and he said it was very close to what I would need he said he would not get less than that

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
That kit will be nice to have. I was thinking it was a test kit and such. If you pieced it out you may be coming out ahead. Keep that!

You do need to see about getting a good test kit. Look in my siggy below for the one I think is the best bang for the buck. It has more of the regents we use on a daily basis.

Good to know about the bags. I am guessing that is a fair price for them.

Look like you are good to go!

Brianf60

May 18, 2017
Bradford ontario
I would look at getting 3 lights. We put 2 in our 16 x 32 and its perfect. Depending on the lights you may want more flex pipe. The Jandy lights I used go into return fittings so I ran extra Tiger flex back to the pad. Other than that it looks great!

Whodeymckee

Gold Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
Eaton/Ohio
TF-100 tear kit is already on order and the pool is not even ordered yet so I hope that proves I have been doing some reading on this forum lol

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
TF-100 tear kit is already on order and the pool is not even ordered yet so I hope that proves I have been doing some reading on this forum lol
AND look at the pretty badge! THANKS! Love it when someone does what they need to do BEFORE they are told to! SCORE!