We just got back to our place in Belize after being gone for 6 months. The pool looked clean but this is my test for chlorine….I’ve never seen this colour before. I’m assuming the chlorine is just really high. I pulled the pucks out of the water yesterday (24. Hours ago) but the levels are still crazy high. The PH is really low (not shown on this picture). Do I just wait until the chlorine burns off, dump and add water or do you think there is something else going on? No one is swimming in it right now.