Suction on pool

Our pool, is basically Hayward all over. Even where suction cleaner go.
But since it sucks and is there a way to do the complete opposite (blow pressure instead of sucking) , where I can put a Polaris on there. Or is it once it’s buit to have suction and not blowy (that’s what I call it.)
or is a separate thing that needs to be built in the pool.
I am new to all the pool stuff, and had the pool for a year. My dad knows more about it. But we do want have a Polaris one of those days. We just want to know if it works. And... I feel kinda weird asking it XD

Not practical to turn a suction line into a pressure line but you should consider a robot if your current cleaner is not doing a good job.

Robots need no line at all and do a better job. Your sig says you know a lot about cleaners.......what's up with that?

Not practical to turn a suction line into a pressure line but you should consider a robot if your current cleaner is not doing a good job.

Robots need no line at all and do a better job. Your sig says you know a lot about cleaners.......what's up with that?
Thanks for your response.
i have a robot, it’s heavy as ever. The sucking cleaner does a decent job :)
and maybe I should change that to learning about pool cleaners. I have opened up cleaners and try to fix them up as experience :3

Thanks for your response.
i have a robot, it’s heavy as ever. The sucking cleaner does a decent job :)
and maybe I should change that to learning about pool cleaners. I have opened up cleaners and try to fix them up as experience :3

You likely have an older robot. There are many newere types like the Maytronics S-series/Active that weigh about 16 lbs. Not especially heavy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.