Step markers for an already filled pool?

DsMamaBear

May 8, 2021
Sacramento, CA
We had our in-ground, pebble tec pool installed a few years ago and we didn’t opt for step markers. Now I regret it because the stairs aren’t easy to see. Is there anything out there that we can put on the steps, even while the pool is filled? I’ve done so much research online, & called our pool company, but can’t find anything so thought I’d try this route. Any thoughts are appreciated.

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Welcome to TFP.

Your option is putting some type of vinyl markers on your steps but that is difficult to do with the uneven pebble surface.

Reactions: DsMamaBear

DsMamaBear

May 8, 2021
Sacramento, CA
We had our in-ground, pebble tec pool installed a few years ago and we didn’t opt for step markers. Now I regret it because the stairs aren’t easy to see. Is there anything out there that we can put on the steps, even while the pool is filled? I’ve done so much research online, & called our pool company, but can’t find anything so thought I’d try this route. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Welcome to TFP.

Your option is putting some type of vinyl markers on your steps but that is difficult to do with the uneven pebble surface.
I’ll give it a shot. Thank you so much!

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.