Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Moved from here.
So many confusing information, I had stonescapes mini pebble midnight blue puerto rico blend installed this afternoon. My installer told me today that since they are doing an acid wash tomorrow that I do not need to brush the pool. But I've been reading the forums and everyone seems to be brushing. Should I be brushing? Sorry to hijack the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many confusing information, I had stonescapes mini pebble midnight blue puerto rico blend installed this afternoon. My installer told me today that since they are doing an acid wash tomorrow that I do not need to brush the pool. But I've been reading the forums and everyone seems to be brushing. Should I be brushing? Sorry to hijack the thread.

There is no harm that can come from brushing. Go brush your pool. It will make you feel good.

Reactions: Haku84
Ajw22 - Startup tec (eliminates 1-2 weeks of brushing) was used today when they began filling the pool. Are you familiar with this product?

Nope. I don't believe in magic potions. I just get to know my pool through brushing.

• Haha
Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.