Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
In freak out mode!
Our liner is being placed and pool filled with water for the first time tomorrow. I do believe pool school is part of our contract but considering how things have been going throughout our project started in Sept. Im filled with worry they are not going to be thorough with our education. I have been trying to read up on this app but kind of all seems overwhelming information at this point. Any help and advice on chemicals things I need to have on hand immediately I will take. Also I am trying to set up the pool math app and Im not sure how to get an accurate estimate of gallons ( we have a 16x32 vinyl liner pool with 7 ft deep end and 3.5 ft shallow( but we do have a full end stair) Also we have a 1.65 Hayward variable speed pump (1.65THP VS) what is the daily output? Didnt see the option for ours in the drop down box.
We did buy a robot vacuum and I am looking at the teat kits now.( wasnt sure if Pool guys would give us one ?)Not winterizing this year due to it already being Feb.
Please help anything you can tell me I need to have or do to be prepared I will be Thankful.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: The link below is a great resource for many new pool owners. In addition, remember that new water has no stabilizer (CYA), so you will need to add some of that unless your installer does it for you. Take notes of EVERYTHING the installer adds to the water. Then report back. For testing, you should get the TF-100 (link in my signature). The Taylor K-2006C is another good test kit. Be sure to update your signature as well. At the bottom is another link with a nice tool to figure out pool volume. Just use an average depth for yoru pool. We can help you fine-tune the gallons later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.