CC: 0.5
pH: 6.8
TA: 40
CH: 100
CYA: 20
SALT: 2900
BORATES: Not tested
TEMPERATURE: 72

Pool opened 2 weeks ago, filters have been running 24/7, vacuumed, brushed sides, added salt, just turned SWG to 50% yesterday. Pool looks great, clear water.

Above are my first test results of the season - I know I need to bring TA, CH, CYA up and add more salt.

What order should I do the above adjustments and how long do I wait to either re test to adjust the next item or just make the next adjustment?

I’ve read everything I just get confused as to what items change based on the adjustment of another.

Thanks for all your help!

You could just about do all of those at the same time. Although you want to leave a bit of time between the baking soda to pull up the TA and the calcium.
Put the CYA in a sock in your skimmer.
Add baking soda to get the TA to 60ppm at the most (or even just let it ride a 40ppm and see if your pH stays stable).
Brush it around until fully dissolved (give it an hour maybe?)
Then you can add the CH and brush it around to dissolve.
Add the salt when ever you like ... SWG should be off for at least a few hours when you are adding salt.

You could just about do all of those at the same time. Although you want to leave a bit of time between the baking soda to pull up the TA and the calcium.
Put the CYA in a sock in your skimmer.
Add baking soda to get the TA to 60ppm at the most (or even just let it ride a 40ppm and see if your pH stays stable).
Brush it around until fully dissolved (give it an hour maybe?)
Then you can add the CH and brush it around to dissolve.
Add the salt when ever you like ... SWG should be off for at least a few hours when you are adding salt.

Great thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.