Sta- Rite Pool Shark

Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
I am having a new pool built and my contract includes a Sta-Rite Pool Shark. My pool builder is a Pent-air/ Sta-Rite dealer and after reading many of the posts on the robots on the market now, I am wondering if it might be in my best interest to see if he would swap out the Shark and put those funds towards a Pent-air Robot. I live in Henderson, NV which is in the Las Vegas Valley and we have wind and dirt but not too much in term of major trash. This is my first pool so I am just wondering if the $500 he is likely putting into this shark will leave me wanting a Robot in which case I spend an additional $700 later down the road.

Thoughts?

A suction pool cleaner is the worst type of cleaner from the last century. No reason to struggle with that in a new pool.

Get a refund and put a few more bucks into a Maytronics Dolphin cleaner from Margret at Marina Pools.

Reactions: Dman77720
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.