Splash Super Pool hose repair

Bamas

May 25, 2020
Camas, WA
Moved from here.
I have a splash super pool, with Hayward filter and pump, though. When my neighbor gave me a sand filter last year, which they had used on a similar type of pool, just a different brand name, they also gave me some PVC flex pipe, like this. http://www.homedepot.com/Plumbing-Pipes ... reId=10051 It's wonderful stuff, lasts years. (Even out here, in the hot Arizona sun. The ribbed blue hoses that came with the pool only lasted a couple of years. Just need to get barbed fittings and clamps like the previous poster said. And I replaced some, not because of leaks or anything but because I just wanted new hoses. They sell it by the foot at Lowes, for $3 a foot, and the 1 1/2" diameter that the rest of the plumbing is. Like the previeous poster said, you need a barbed fitting and hose clamp. Leslie's has good fittings for hoses. In order to keep the flex PVC from leaking around the fittings, you do have to tighten the clamps really tight.
Does anyone know size of pvc that could be inserted into splash superpool blue hose for repair. I used the belled end of 1 inch pvc for past repair but can't remember what the belled end dimension is. Thinking about cutting out leaky sections and Aldo inserting black flexible pvc as solar heat potential.

Bamas

May 25, 2020
Camas, WA
Does anyone know size of pvc that could be inserted into splash superpool blue hose for repair. I used the belled end of 1 inch pvc for past repair but can't remember what the belled end dimension is. Thinking about cutting out leaky sections and also inserting black flexible pvc as solar heat potential, during repair.