Spa jet adjusters


Active member
May 30, 2011
Hi guys, my next door neighbor has an in ground spa. Built about 9 years ago. On top of the spa along the coping are these round knobs about 2" across. There is 1 for each jet and the adjust the pressure of the jet. They are PVC type material and can unscrew all the way. Over time they have faded to an ugly yellow and a couple have been lost from kids messing with them. Does anyone know what they are called or a place online we could order some new ones ? Thanks in advance. Everyone on here is so awesome