Spa Command - NO COMM

TSave

Jul 7, 2019
Clayton, CA
Last year, I received a NO COMM error that was believed to be a failed Pentair Spa Command unit. It was shot, the face had fallen apart, etc. Once I disconnected the Spa Command - problem went away. I've just now installed a new Spa Command spa side controller unit. All appeared to go well, buttons programmed, etc. Worked great for 24-hours, then the NO COMM is back. I've double checked all Com Port connections, everything is good. Once again, when I disconnect the Spa Command from the com port - problem goes away again. I replaced the wire run and all is clean, dry, etc. Ideas?

Last edited:
Check your warranty. See how long you have. If you got it on line, it may be only 30-90 days and not the normal 1 year through brick and mortar. Electronics, i should say Pentair electronics usually dont resolve them selves. Keep an eagle eye on it and make a decision of weather or not to return with enough time before the warranty runs out!

Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.