Some Type of Cap on Intex Pool

chayne

Bronze Supporter
was thinking of a way i could put some LEDs to light my pool up. i was thinking of some type of "cap" to go over the top rail. giving it a little over of the water to adhere my LED modules. maybe some rolled edge thin sheet metal? i could drill the holes in the same spot as where the pins go? just thinking of ideas?

I would not attach the lights to the pool in any way. Most of them are not rated for the amount of water they will be exposed to. A big problem with your "cap" idea is that it can hold water between it and the rail that can cause rust over time.

How about stringing pretty lights up around the pool? Hanging in the air but not over the pool to be extra safe.

Have you seen these? https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Pool-Wall-Light-110-120V/dp/B002V1H13K

There are also some neat floating lights you can find a Walmart and such.

Kim:kim:

was thinking of a way i could put some LEDs to light my pool up. i was thinking of some type of "cap" to go over the top rail. giving it a little over of the water to adhere my LED modules. maybe some rolled edge thin sheet metal? i could drill the holes in the same spot as where the pins go? just thinking of ideas?
There are magnetic pool lights specifically for vinyl agp. We've gotten both intex brand & "store" brand. Depending on the light needs, we liked both. We do like the ones with remote so you can change the light effect!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.