SOLD TF100 with speed stir

RMcGirr83

Gold Supporter
Nov 19, 2018
Tuscola, TX
Bought the TF100 and speed stir to do a comparison against my Lamotte. Did one round of tests with it. While there were some differences (minor BTW) my eyes are pretty much shot and I have a very difficult time with the Taylor kit so I'm selling it and the speed stir (which is still in it's box unopened). Looking for $80 + shipping (will be USPS priority medium or large flat rate whichever it will fit in) which is for both. PM me as it will be first come, first served.
MODS if this isn't allowed please move or delete.

Well, I hope you never have to follow the SLAM process or you might be buying something again ;)

The problem is that how do you know if the next time you use the Color Q the results are still valid? We have seen repeated reports where it works fine for maintenance, until suddenly it is realized the results are all a mess.

Good luck with the sale, though.

Where are people purchasing the Speed Stir?

I bought my old TF100 many years ago with the Apollo Magnetic Stirrer... but we sold that house so I left it all with the home buyer. We are now building a new pool so time to catch up. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.