solaxx saltron retro no power...possible fuse or broke?

ADAVIS1994

May 23, 2019
So I recently opened my 10,000 gallon saltwater pool. After adding salt a rookie mistake was possible made. I cannot remember if my swg (Saltron retro) was off when 2 40lb bags were dumped. My swg now will not power on. Could this be a possible fuse issue or did I break it on accident?? Whenj checking for the fuse should I open the solaxx box itself or loointo the swg and the cell?? Any help would be awesome for a noob!!!

So I recently opened my 10,000 gallon saltwater pool. After adding salt a rookie mistake was possible made. I cannot remember if my swg (Saltron retro) was off when 2 40lb bags were dumped. My swg now will not power on. Could this be a possible fuse issue or did I break it on accident?? Whenj checking for the fuse should I open the solaxx box itself or loointo the swg and the cell?? Any help would be awesome for a noob!!!
My control board rusted inside the case. Fuse was fine. Resistors, miscellaneous parts and board corrosion. Lasted outside exposed to elements for 3 years....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.