Solar Panels Xtremepowerusa info please

Prelector

Nov 29, 2020
Pensacola, Florida
I am building a ground platform for 9 solar panels that are each 4 x 20'. I had solar panels on my roof and had nothing but problems from leaks. Hurricane Sally helped me make up my mind when some of the panels lifted and put more holes in my roof. With a new roof going on I decided to build a rack that will be 40' by 21' in size. It will be about a 120' run back to my pump which still has the solar controls attached. Never heard of xtremepowerusa but the solar panels pricing was very good and from reading what little was available it seemed like a good deal. What I cant find anywhere is if I need to make any repairs to the panels I need to know what diameter plugs or connecters to get for the tubes. Had a lot of leaks on previous panels and would get charged about $109 each time a leak occurred for a .50 plug. Does anyone know what size I should get for these panels. Additionally any suggestions on pipe size for that long a run? They have 1.5" header size. My pool pump is variable speed so should be able to handle. Looking for any suggestions. I am 77 and this is the hardest project I ever tackled. Thanks for the input.

Welcome to TFP :)

There are some that have solar and who know how many have extremepower ones... It is the off season so not many people on except us diehards and now the southern hemisphere for there summer... It may be some time before you get a response...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.