Solar heating

JLW22

May 14, 2022
Sacramento
Can anyone tell me how to activate the pool solar heat using the iaqualink 2.0 app on my iphone? Also, I know that I can have to solar start heating automatically once the outside air temp is hot enough, but I don't know how to set that up either. I know how to create a schedule on the app, but I'd like it to turn on based on outside temp. I had to fire my pool service company and so I'm trying to learn how to do this on my own.

JLW22

May 14, 2022
Sacramento
Can anyone tell me how to activate the pool solar heat using the iaqualink 2.0 app on my iphone? Also, I know that I can have to solar start heating automatically once the outside air temp is hot enough, but I don't know how to set that up either. I know how to create a schedule on the app, but I'd like it to turn on based on outside temp. I had to fire my pool service company and so I'm trying to learn how to do this on my own.
Maybe....I just have to enable the solar setting on the iaqualink app and then the solar will just automatically turn on if warm enough?