solar breeze

I agree. call the company. if the unit is new and you still have warranty they will send you return ship label if they suggest sending it back for repair.

you may want to check to see if any debris is lodged into the wheel preventing rotation.

sethgoldman15 - Curious if you ever called the company? I also am a recent owner and mine is constantly getting stuck in skimmers. If I raise the water level, it then gets pinched between water and coping or rides up the coping and just stays there all day. I called the company twice and the lady mentioned she would put me on a list for a technical call back which never ocurred.

The product is "neat" but without being able to get it to work properly and not being able to get support, it is hard to recommend to others. I'm going to call again today...

If anyone else has experience with these and can assist, would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Reactions: BowserB
sethgoldman15 - Curious if you ever called the company? I also am a recent owner and mine is constantly getting stuck in skimmers. If I raise the water level, it then gets pinched between water and coping or rides up the coping and just stays there all day. I called the company twice and the lady mentioned she would put me on a list for a technical call back which never ocurred.

The product is "neat" but without being able to get it to work properly and not being able to get support, it is hard to recommend to others. I'm going to call again today...

If anyone else has experience with these and can assist, would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

do you have the newer version nx2? when u say its getting stuck in the skimmer, is it due to suction from the skimmer or it just wedges itself into the opening and the reverse speed isn't enough to unwedge it? the nx2 version is much better at reversing itself when it senses its not moving much. my pool is over 50% rockscape with waterfalls and diving rocks which caused the older model to get temporarily stuck a lot until eventually going into reverse. the newer models is much quicker in recognizing the problem and reversing itself much quicker.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.