Well, I think we an rule out MA. I will also reiterate that pool store testing and advise will almost always be disappointing. But what I suspect based on the color of your water and the iron reading from that printout is the color you are seeing is from iron. Are you on a a well?
The debris I see on your pool floor is dead algae. Looks like your large dose of chlorine killed it and your filter cleared the pool water.
It will likely come back soon if you let the chlorine get too low. Please read "The "ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School and look at doing your own testing and staying out of a pool store who's results simply cannot be trusted,