Silver Supporter
Jun 2, 2019
North TX
....?let’s see ......So it’s been 5 months on TFP method
Yep
1) Crystal Clear water,
2)no algae (first time in ?11 years )
3) family enjoying pool
...now -instead of spending my time reading articles on how to clear a green swamp
With life this Good,
I’m posting
on the small stuff like
a) test cylinder reading
& What helped me learn to read my test cylinder when miniscus curve presented
LIFE is GOOD
Thanks TFPA08D07FA-8862-49B8-9A32-E767712E0B70.jpeg

Reactions: gonfishin
We are coming up on the first anniversary of pool ownership and TFP has been the absolute key to making this an enjoyable addition to our life. As a kid, I *loved* visiting family a couple hours away that had a pool; I still have vivid memories of how fun it was. Or when I got invited to the local condominium pool by a childhood friend. As I got older, I always heard that pool ownership was a miserable thing...almost as bad as owning a boat or an airplane! When we bought our current house, I was scared to death about having a pool but, thanks to TFP, it's been a breeze and I have thoroughly enjoyed the pool...it has truly been TROUBLE FREE. And the thing about boats and planes being a pain in the arse? Well, I have owned both and agree, they are a huge pain! :)

Reactions: Chickinvic
No need to confess.
CYA, CH, and TA simply do not change very fast once your system is balanced. That said you should test your fill water so you know what to expect if you add water often.
Also if you back-wash often or need to drain some of your pool water do to high rainfall you need to stay on top of how that changes your balance.

Reactions: beautifulpool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The Taylor kits do tell you to read from the meniscus. I pay attention to it when using smaller volumes, such as FC levels using the smaller volume line. Important? Maybe not, but being precise is always better than being imprecise, doesn't hurt and is easy to do .
?You are probably an accurate water tester cause at least You can spell the word the word ??

• Haha
Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.