So confused on Which Dolphin to get

I have been looking at all the different models and reviews fro all the different Dolphin robots and have been getting so confused on which to get. I have a small pool and will be taking the dolphin in and out as needed for cleaning and not leaving it in pool so it seems a basic model will be fine but then I don't get the differences between the Doheny Discovery, Dolphin Nautalis, and Dolphin S200 other than prices. I want it to include waterline cleaning. Any help would be great

I spoke with Marina and looks like my pool features would best be handled by M400. [emoji25]

M400 is what I’ve got for our relatively large pool. 45’ in width about 22k gallons. Awesome cleaner but a bit heavy. I only drop it in on the weekends and keep our Polaris pressure cleaner in during the week since I travel and don’t need to have wife or kids deal with lifting and cleaning the M400 filters. The dirty filter light comes on after just one cleaning even though the filters aren’t that dirty.

M400 is what I’ve got for our relatively large pool. 45’ in width about 22k gallons. Awesome cleaner but a bit heavy. I only drop it in on the weekends and keep our Polaris pressure cleaner in during the week since I travel and don’t need to have wife or kids deal with lifting and cleaning the M400 filters. The dirty filter light comes on after just one cleaning even though the filters aren’t that dirty.

Do you have steps, benches, Sun deck, safety ledge? If so, how does it handle them?

Do you have steps, benches, Sun deck, safety ledge? If so, how does it handle them?

Yes we have all those. It handles the bench and stairs okay. Haven’t see it thoroughly clean the whole bench or stairs but it does climb the wall above them to clean the tile line. Of course I don’t stare at it for the full cleaning cycle so can’t be fully certain. I do know that it won’t do our sunshelf which is 9” deep. It treats the edge of the shelf as a tile line. I still brush my pool manually once a week even though I probably don’t need to. I also bought from Marina when Maytronics was having rebates earlier this summer. Got the rebate within 2 weeks of filing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.