Smart Water monitor Pool testing questions

Lisabdou

Jul 21, 2019
South West TN Memphis Area
Is there anything that is reliable as far as the smart type test contraptions that float or go on skimmers?
like the Phin or another one I’ve seen that I don’t remember the name of. Water guru maybe?
measuring salt would be a bonus too!
anyone have one they can recommend?
pool guys were here recently and they had some digital thing that they dipped to check ph and salt and they had 2 different kinds for each and got different readings from both so they went with what was in between.....I’m not a fan of that so thought I’d check to see what you guys recommend.
by the way, my Aquabright pool is so far amazing. has been so easy to maintain so far. And it’s beautiful. HIGHLY recommend Aquabright! D5D32F84-445A-4595-9263-D04F3148036C.jpeg

Some folks here like Waterguru. There are various threads on it Google search results

Hayward bought phin and don;t know what is going to happen with it.

There are meters for salt and pH that folks use.

Every wifi water monitor other than Waterguru is essentially a glorified thermometer. They're all billed as unique, yet each one is virtually the same from a technical standpoint.

Waterguru appears relatively reliable, but you will want to keep a good test kit around and regularly confirm the readings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.