Smart JVA Confirmation

Aug 20, 2014
Melbourne, FL
I believe I have my Smart JVA up and running, however wanted to confirm what I am experiencing. The following thread was very helpful.

It seems like the Smart JVA works like a manual valve but with control from my iAqaulink (Phone) in my case.
My actuator is set for 180deg operation. After I calibrated the Smart JVA I can set my desired setting and the valve will stay at that setting whether the assigned Auxiliary is On / Off. When using the GUI interface under the Devices Tab I can see the last setting saved and if I click on the Auxiliary I can change the % or Turn Off. If I Turn Off the percentage goes to 0% and I have to hit Save for it to become my New Desired value. If I turn the assigned Auxiliary On / Off it will stay at the 0% setting.

Is this operation what those with Smart JVA running what they are experiencing?

Ideally I would like to have a Desired Setting of X% but if I Turn Off I would like it to go to the 0% setting, without having to save. This way I can toggle back and forth between these 2 Settings x% and 0% and only adjust from the x% on some rare occasions.

Yep that is how mine works. If you turn it off it goes to 0 and when you turn it back on it goes to the last saved percent and allows you to change if desired.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.