Small vacuum head for spa of my in-ground pool

Jun 14, 2013
Austin, TX
Hi - I am looking for a small vacuum head, or an attachment that just allows to to attach the vacuum hose to a pole so that I can vacuum up leaves, debris, etc. that blows into our spa. The regular pool vacuum head is too big to easy reach corners in the bottom of the spa. Have googled and searched several online pool stores with no luck. Seems like it would be readily available. Thanks!

Paul - thanks. I did see that and similar attachments that work with a garden hose. I was hoping to find something that works with my normal pool vacuum hose. The garden hose tool is my Plan B. Seems odd that there wouldn't be anything available to work with the standard pool vacuum hose.

This vacuum head is smaller than the rectangular roller styles and it can be swept in all directions rather than just forward and backwards like the roller styles. It has bristles on its 3 edges that stand it off the surface. I've found it works well and it' s easily maneuvered in stair areas and other odd shaped places. Lowes stocks these in my area but you can do a search for "Aqua EZ vacuum head" to find other suppliers. It's a cheapy little thing but it might be just the ticket for you. It's hard to tell from the photo, but there's a standard vacuum hose connection right in the center and the pole connection is just a little above it, off of center.

026497002525lg.jpg

Can ya reach in or get in the spa to do this vacuuming? I used a nozzle from my Shop-Vac. It was an after-market gadget and it plugged right into my pool vac hose. No easy way to hook a pole to it, though, if you need to use it from outside the spa.

Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.