Small hole in aluminum coping

Speaking as somebody who *may* have made alot of bb holes/dents in things.......
That indentation is awfulllllllllllllllly bb-esque. Perfectly round and smooth with rough edges from the stress. I'd talk to the kids nextdoor on the side that its pointing too. The next time it hits your liner.

Yes you can fill and paint it but i wouldnt paint it. You'll never match the whole thing without doing the whole way around. Unless you were going to use a qtip to only do the dot, then it would be fairly inconspicuous.

Last edited:
Thanks Newdude! I don’t think is could have been hit with a bb as we are on a couple of acres and the angle it is on would have had to come from my house or patio and my son doesn't have a BB gun. I will fill it with expoxy and just dab a little paint on that spot. Anybody else have mysterious holes appear in there coping?

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.