Slide Replacement Parts

Oskee2004

May 7, 2020
Illinois
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this question - so please forgive me if I'm way off topic, but I thought I'd start here... the pool was ~15yrs old when we bought the house (inground). This summer, the handrails for the slide came loose/broke off - looks like the fasteners rusted and the plastic broke down. We have pretty hard water out here, and it's a SW pool. The stickers are faded or gone, so I have no idea who the manufacturer is. Pool guy says, "No problem, we'll just install a new slide!" I figured I'd check here to see if anyone has a simpler (cheaper) solution!

SR Smith is the one manufacture of pool slides left. If you can match up your slide maybe they will have the parts.

You can post pics of your slide and maybe someone will identify it.

I doubt parts are available for a 15 year old pool slide.

SR Smith is the one manufacture of pool slides left. If you can match up your slide maybe they will have the parts.

You can post pics of your slide and maybe someone will identify it.

I doubt parts are available for a 15 year old pool slide.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.