Results two years and two court dates later

What a nightmare. What are the next steps?

It's been about 30 months since this started and I am worn out, so I will only do what I have to for now. For much of it, it's a trade off of cosmetics versus function. And I care more about how it looks than how it functions. To fix the deck, or the spa, or the coping would require major work and especially on the deck, new kool deck would never match. The cosmetic fix would be to 'paint' the deck and I don't want the deck painted.

The electrical will have to be brought up to code which I will do myself after I complete the pool house. The filter is probably the best money I can spend to improve the spa performance short of demo/rebuild or possible core drilling to add the additional return and suction lines. And I have been manually cleaning the pool for now.

Reactions: Newdude
I have such a MAD for you!! That is UNREAL!!
Thanks, I didn't do my homework. Found an easy going old builder that I thought would take his time (not that much time) and make sure it was done right. What I got was someone who never came, unless it was payday and he was always on time, and it was left up to me to be the project manager without having the expertise to know what I was looking at. I have learned a lot but it was too late.

I will never understand why a elderly man who has been building pools for forty years would be so irresponsible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.