Sitting in front of a spa spillover?

immlab

Apr 20, 2020
Austin, TX
Our builder designed a 4 foot spillover from the spa to the pool, which looks nice, but I haven't been in a spa with such a large spillover. Would this make the seating any less desirable or comfortable if your back is on the spillover section? I don't want to lose 4 feet of seating space!

Speaking of seats, how do most people do split level seats? We're thinking some of it 18" of water depth and some 21". Any advice on how to position the split?

Thanks!! We have 2-3 more weeks before permits are approved but I want to decide on all of this stuff soon!

My spillover is two stages. On full flow, it will spill across about 4 feet. Where it normally sits, it fills a narrow center section about a foot wide. I don't usually sit by the spillway. If I'm in the tub, I want to sit right in front of a jet from the heater and have the hot water pound my back, and there are no jets in the wall where the spillover is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.