signature not visible

RoyalGorgeColorado

Bronze Supporter
Jun 10, 2020
Cañon City, CO
I inquired here yesterday about trying to save my signature and I would get this message:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Well the signature showed here so I replied to disregard. I then went and started a thread in "getting started" and my signature was not displayed.

I’ve restored your signature but I’ll toss this out there. The font/colors are rather difficult to read. You may wanna revisit it.

Welcome to TFP!

I’ve restored your signature but I’ll toss this out there. The font/colors are rather difficult to read. You may wanna revisit it.

Welcome to TFP!

Actually, this might be a light mode/dark mode issue. I’m in dark mode and his colors seem quite readable to me:

7A20D25A-3570-4210-890D-015785212F61.jpeg

On the other hand, the dark purple color in Richard’s signature is nearly invisible in dark mode:

552AC241-D7A4-42D7-8D03-F7D377A68A14.jpeg

Now that the forum supports both light mode and dark mode I feel like this is an issue that might come up more often. People select colors that look good in whatever mode they are in, but don’t think about the other option. Maybe there could be a preview option for the signature that shows how it looks in both light mode and dark mode.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.