Show me your pool lights!

We have PAL pool lighting. One at each end though you probably wouldn’t do that if you used your pool for lap swimming. Came with one light and we added a second for around $720 AUD. There are so many settings and every colour on the spectrum. You can do a strobe effect where they alternate, gradually fade from one colour to the next etc. I’m really happy with them. They’re compact and look good. Comes with a remote control and wifi so you can control them with an app. My son loves swimming in red. I like plain white so I can see my TFP water.

96ed91a8e5256dac9e3499b701ef07fa.jpg

Last edited:
PAL Colour Touch series - Same as Riley00dog's except we had 3 installed so that we could light up the centre steps as required - (Centre light can be independently switched on/off as required).

Having a 'white' pool also allows for much brighter illumination due to higher reflectivity of the light so a dimming function comes in handy if you have a light coloured surface.

Magenta or Blue.....?

Juo0LR.jpg

rgFIwj.jpg

riley00dog and Costas > DownUnder...thank you for posting, you two have awesome pools and the lights look great!

I'm still trying to find a decent light for my pool that will last a while. In the meanwhile, I just bought a cheapo battery-powered waterproof LED light from Big Lots just to experiment with different colors.
That is exactly what I’m trying to do too!

I love the look of perimeter LEDs, so I think eventually that’s where I will end up. For now though...maybe a return mounted one, a floating one, or some ‘cheapo battery-powered’ ones just so we can swim at night and be able to see lol

We have:
2 hayward colorlogic's
1 savi 4' fiber optic sheer
2 pentair magic bowls

PB kept trying to give us 1 light. Thanks to TFP we insisted on 2 and are very happy at did. 1 light in the deep end would not have been enough to cover the shallow end
5696aa6c807077c6818302b1e5d0d0d9.jpg

3 x Pentair Globrite LED lights. We did them pointing toward the three sheer waterfalls. If I had to do it again, I probably would've put them behind the waterfalls to light them up more. Also, I don't have it pictured, but we have a floodlight on the house above the pool. When that is on it actually looks way better, the water keeps that color but gets a bunch of shimmer to it like in daylight.

28889342417_9c178f1940_z.jpg

29955698018_2fe7d7da02_z.jpg

29955699448_e8ab43a7ea_z.jpg

29955701738_ae1d227cbf_z.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.