should I be concerned

Hey everybody, a great day to be a pool owner!! With temps at 102 HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Any way I have a question. Every day I have some stuff at the bottom of the pool. I have to vacum almost everyday, but must ever other day. At first I was thinking it was algae, my wife says it looks green. I can't tell maybe its brown its hard to say. I did notice where most it is there wasn't much water movement , I'll try to fix that with a fountain I bought on line.
My numbers are with a tf 100
FC 5.5
cc 00 to .05
TA 100
CYA around 50
Ph 7.8 I an lowering that now closer to 7.2

now I did a over night fc test it was at 6.5 and went down to 5.5
the water is really clear. Its just I was thinking I should not have to vacuum as much. No tress not to much dirt and dust. Seems when it sooo hot no wind. I have a solar cover, but it makes the pool water even more hot. Should I be concern or am I overly paranoid
Thanks to all the guys and gals helping on this great pool forum!!!
Robert Opdyke

I would try raising your FC level a little higher than where you have it now and see if that helps at all.

In some areas, dust is sometimes blown into the pool continuously and there is nothing you can do about it except clean regularly.

Assuming the FC level only gets low for a couple of hours, you are fine as long as it doesn't go all the way down to zero. If it stays low for a couple of days there can be trouble even if it never gets down to zero.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.