Should brushing start now? New Wet Edge Luna Quartz Plaster

Dschnell

Feb 1, 2021
Tampa, Florida
A friend of mine (not on this forum) just had Wet Edge Luna Quartz Madagascar installed yesterday, acid washed and the pool was completely filled by 6:00 a.m. this morning. The pool builder left no direction of what she's supposed to do and did not come back for chemicals today. She said she saw him dump a smallish (shampoo sized bottle) of something pink in the water yesterday as it began filling but that was it. She cannot get in touch with the builder until Monday and is wondering if she should start brushing immediately even though chemicals haven't been added. Is there anything she should start doing right now? Should she also be running the pump? There is also some streaking from the acid wash that she is concerned with. Any advice I can give her? Thanks!

See the attached. Download it and pass it to your friend. The PB should be a licensed installer of the Wet Edge Product (hopefully) and the PB should have given these instructions to the new pool owners to meet warranty requirements. This is from Wet Edge website.

Attachments

• Wet Edge Plaster 28_Day_Start_Up_Instructions.pdf
    604.9 KB · Views: 30
See the attached. Download it and pass it to your friend. The PB should be a licensed installer of the Wet Edge Product (hopefully) and the PB should have given these instructions to the new pool owners to meet warranty requirements. This is from Wet Edge website.
Yes, I already gave her that. I have it from my pool start up with our Signature Matrix.

I just wasn't sure if she should begin brushing the finish even though her PB didn't do chemical start up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.