Shotcrete - any referrals in SoCal (South OC)

WalkerTribe7

Bronze Supporter
Aug 2, 2018
Mission Viejo, ca
Thought I would at least ask if anyone has a referral for shotcrete in SoCal/South OC. We have inspection tomorrow morning and was hoping our guy could come tomorrow afternoon to do a flash spray before the rain rolls in on Saturday morning- but he just canceled. I’ve called a few others, but no one is available. Last ditch effort to ask on here.

Trying to work around rain and subcontractors who don’t always show up is incredibly frustrating. But we’ve spent way too much money so far to have rain ruin it all!

Thanks in advance for help.

Thank you for referral!

Think we have someone who can do a flash coat on the pool for $500. However, they want to come at 7am. My inspection for rebar and plumbing isn’t until mid morning (9-10am). I’m hoping inspectors will be okay with us having the flash on BEFORE it passed the initial pool inspection.

And what will you do if the inspector is not able to do a proper inspection of the rebar with the flash coat on? I think it is a big risk as I believe the flash will hide what the inspector wants to see.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.