Shoes for around the pool

pb4uswim

Jul 23, 2020
Michigan
Any ideas for some shoes for around the pool. I tried using my Crocs, but when they get wet, they tend to give me a blister in the arch of my foot. Other than that, they’re nice in that they’re water proof and they slide on easily. They also have a back strap that holds them on my feet better than a slip on but still slip on rather easily.
I might try some moleskin, but I don’t think that works any better if it gets wet.

Rocket J Squirrel

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 7, 2018
Alamo, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Do you like Birkenstocks? They have sandals apparently made from the same material as Crocs. Look for their "Eva" line of sandals.

Reactions: pb4uswim

Oly

Gold Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Fresno, CA
Flip flops and only wear those because getting stranded on the deck during mid day without any shade is an experience not easily forgotten. :shock:

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Water shoes! They are soft and mold to your feet nicely and don't move about in the water. SKippy wears them in the pool 'cause he's got the most tender feel known to mankind. I bought some for when we snorkle in strange places and I didn't want to step on anything icky.

Maddie

Wobblerlorri

Bronze Supporter
I second water shoes! I got mine at Wal-Mart for about $10 I think. They're just basic black, but you can spend more and get cool colors. I wear them out to the pool, take them off to swim, then put them back on when I get out. They go on easily over wet feet, and no blistering! The soft material absorbs water, then dries in a snap.

Water shoes!

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.