Hello! We fought mustard algae last year and again when we opened this year. It appears to have cleared up & all is balanced, but when I shocked the pool Saturday night with Cal Hypo (and brushed immediately afterward), I woke up to a ton of fine sediment on the floor of the pool that also had some dirt attached to it. Everything I've read on this site so far says not to use store-bought shock, but why would the pool store tell us to do it weekly if we end up vacuuming to waste every week? Should I stop shocking & just keep the other chemicals balanced? The algae fight might kill me if I have to keep it up. No one else I've spoken to in my region has had this issue with shock. Thanks so much for any input.