Sense and dispense ORP & SWG

Welcome to TFP.

Remove the feed tube?

Run it with the chlorine tank empty?

Although ORP won't show on the main dashboard page of the mobile app. I think if you select the body of water it will still show ORP reading on that screen under chlorinator tile, it that doesn't work you may have to go further and select the chlorinator tile and you might see it on that screen.

I have a SWG and when the ORP isn't controlling the SWG then I do not see the ORP anywhere. See attached.

View attachment 363232View attachment 363234
Take a look at this excerpt from the HL-CHEM Manual below. Its from Page 10. I believe if you go back through the Config Wizard and Select 'No" when asked if ORP controls Chlorination you may be able to get your ORP readings even though it will not control the SWG. Unless the pics you sent are of the system with NO already selected? I would suggest you contact Hayward to confirm as I don't have an SWG in my setup. They also may be able to figure out a way for you to see ORP readings.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 1.39.53 PM.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.