selling booster pump and Letro

midtngal

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 26, 2007
Nashville, TN
Where does one sell these things? The cleaner is going on it's 9th season but it's in good shape and I just bought the booster pump last year but the bearings have gone bad due to it running dry. Are these even "sell-able"? I looked on Craigslist and didn't see any area for pool equipment. I bit the bullet and have bought a robotic cleaner. Surely you don't just throw it away?? I guess I could just store it away in case I need it in the future.

Where have any of you sold yours, if you have?

Thanks!

My old cleaner and booster pump is on Craigslist right now. I've had 3 replies (one pending) in about 5 days. I put it in the "General for sale" - then By Owner. It doesn't really matter where it is categorized as long as you give it a good title to be searched upon. In my case...Pool Cleaner Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend & Hayward Booster Pump. I should have put 'vacuum' in the title too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.