Ashtabula, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
Think I'm going to put in a Circupool RJ-60. I'd like to plumb for it this fall when I shutdown and replace liner, but I'd rather buy the unit in the spring.

Anyone have a spent cell they would be willing to send me? Happy to pay the freight.

Thanks!

Circupool will sell you a Dummy Cell. Plumb that in and then you are ready for the SWCG. Need to be sure to get the unions as they normally come with the SWCG.

Reactions: PoolStored
Circupool will sell you a Dummy Cell. Plumb that in and then you are ready for the SWCG. Need to be sure to get the unions as they normally come with the SWCG.

Thanks, didn't know that, but makes sense. At $31, it is pretty steep. Anyone have a spent one? :)

Something else to consider is the dummy cell is great for winter too. Bring the cell inside and leave the plastic pipe in its place. It will get used besides this one time if that helps the thoughts about the $31.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The other reason for the bypass cell is if the need should arise to ship out the cell for service you'd use it in place of the cell and keep the equipment pad going. I have one since there's always someone with a problem. Used it this summer twice.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.